At Gazley, our aim is to make your vehicle purchase an easy and enjoyable experience. We offer a full range of motor vehicle financing, insurance and warranty products.
Our Finance Commitment to You
We will be fully transparent in the information given to you regarding lending, which means we will always disclose to you, the borrower, a lending quote.
Your Finance Options
There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ with finance, so it’s important that our lenders have as much information as possible in order to tailor you a lending package that suits your needs over the loan life cycle.
- You can afford the agreed repayment schedule (weekly or monthly payments etc.) – We are responsible lenders
- The agreement meets both of our requirements
- Your personal/business credit history and whether your owe money to other lenders
- You are over the age of 18 and have a restricted or full NZ drivers licence, and have 2 forms of NZ id available
- Interest rate: A small percentage of the amount borrowed charged by the lender for the loan (average of 9.95%)
- Amount to borrow: The price of the car agreed upon by you and our sales team. Including any trade-ins and deposit.
- Loan Term: How long you will be paying off the loan, typically 36-60 months
- Balloon: A portion of the borrowed amount to be payed as a lump sum at the end of the loan term.
You are protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about this loan are not regulated financial advice.
Our Finance Partners
Gazley standard lending rates range from 8.95% to 14.95%. Rates vary depending on many factors including the amount of lending, the term of the loan, the level of deposit or equity in the loan, customer credit history, and customer risk profile. We also have many promotional finance opportunities with our new vehicle brands.
For a complete list of our finance partners and their documentation follow the link below.
What we can offer
Warranties & Insurance
Everything you need to know about manufacturer warranties and insurance for your next car. Including Payment Protection Insurance, GAP Insurance, Mechanical Breakdown Warranties and vehicle insurance.