Gazley Motor Group is Wellington’s largest Automotive retailer and workshop. Due to huge demand we are looking to grow our Tyre department and are on the hunt for an experienced wheel alignment technician. Hosting 14 of the countries best brands our workshops are filled with varied work everything from Fiat 500s to Ferraris, from Volkswagen Polos to Bentley’s and some of the latest performance vehicles from around the world.
Our ideal candidate should be able to do the following:
- Performing Wheel Alignments
- Preforming accurate assessments and adjustments to correct vehicle road handling
- Fitting tyres and balancing wheels
- Carry out puncture repairs
- Fit and balance tyres
- Reliable team player, we are work hard play hard good people
- Honest manner
- Be a careful driver with a full license
If this sounds like you and you have experience in Wheel Alignments then we want you! If you are the one and have less experience in fitting Tyres training can be given by none other than Wellington’s most famous “Tyre Guy” himself Dave Hadley!
Immediate start. A clean full driver’s license is a must. Experience at wheel alignments is a must. All applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Resident.
If this sounds like you email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com