Gazley is looking for a experienced sales person to help grow our Wellington Sales. On the back of a massive year and hitting the second biggest volume in the country we are looking to further grow our new car department.
This is a fast paced and varied sales role in a growing business. How will we know you are the one?
- 3+ years’ experience in the industry, we are looking for a rockstar. A passion for a great product, it’s essential you love what you do.
- You will have a proven track record in sales within a motor vehicle franchise.
- You will have the ability to build rapport and relationships with a variety of clientele and share the Gazley commitment to making our customers our #1 priority.
- Ambition, self motivation and the drive to be the best at what you do. We like people who like people.
- You will be organized, thorough and a little tech savvy. We’ve gone digital so a command of the keyboard is required.
- We need you to be able to drive the amazing product we have! So a full New Zealand drivers license is a must!
What is in it for you?
- A great youthful team environment, it’s said a lot, but our staff are a great bunch and we have a lot of fun.
- Huge raft of new product coming through this year with new Tiguan and MK8 Golf
- Closed Sundays so you can enjoy time with your family
- Stock! Unlike many brands in New Zealand we have large amount of landed and confirmed stock ready to sell.
- The Gazley dealership has a high standard of work ethic and forward-thinking environment.
- This selling management role includes a strong remuneration package which will include Volkswagen company vehicle, phone allowance and fuel card along with competitive commission structure plus retainer.
- On going training and support to help you succeed in your role.
- Be a part of many competitions and sales incentives that could see you flown to other countries and cities for awesome events!
Gazley is one of Wellington’s largest vehicle dealerships, with many top brands represented under the one roof. Gazley’s have been selling cars in Wellington for over 25 years and have a brilliant group of staff and clients with a fantastic working environment. So if you fit the bill, come and join us!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and have a good command of English. They should also currently reside in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you we encourage you to email your cover letter & CV to Michael Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include ‘Sales Role Application’ in the subject line.