This is a key role for the company and as the first point of contact for most of our clients it is essential that your appearance and manner are of the highest standard at all times.
Reporting to the Financial Controller our new receptionist will:
- Ensure every call is answered promptly.
- Ensure every person entering the showroom is greeted and handed over to the appropriate staff
- Present a cheerful disposition to all visitors and callers to assure our customers of an efficient &
- Ensure the reception desk and surrounding area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
Assist with Customer Events and mail outs.
- Register all sold vehicles prior to delivery.
- Process registrations and change of ownerships daily.
- Match LTSA direct debit advices to LTSA creditors’ account.
- Assist the Administration department as required
- Complete general administrative tasks as required
- Help update and maintain the customer relationship management system as directed by Marketing Manager.
- Complete work to deadlines as set by Financial Controller.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by Management.
- Prioritise workload to ensure work of the greatest importance to the business is undertaken with
urgency and to a high standard.
- Support and help develop a positive workplace culture.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Responsibly manage all business resources within accountability levels.
If this sounds like you it is your chance to join one of the best companies in Wellington with a great atmosphere in the automotive industry. Please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org